- Mix all ingredients with a non-metal spoon in a non-metal bowl (bentonite clay is volcanic ash with an electric charge). If your coconut oil is solid or difficult to mix, heat it on the stove on low heat until for a few minutes.
- Store in a container (preferably glass). Dip your toothbrush in and brush normally.
- Safe for all children and adults. This will keep for several months at room temperature.
- **When it was just me using this, I added 10 drops of the trace minerals. But my son does not like it that salty, so now I use just 5 drops.
- ***I like lemon, peppermint, and/or Thieves
- ****I add 1-2 tbsp of water in the winter only. Coconut oil changes consistency depending on the temperature. In the summer when it is warmer, the coconut oil is liquid so I don’t need more moisture in my toothpaste then. In the winter, the coconut oil is solid so I add water as needed.