It's time to start stocking up gifts for all your favorite people! And while you're at it, grab a few of these for yourself! Here are things I love to get and give!
Gifts for Everyone!
These are gifts that everyone will love! I have gifted all of these and they are always a hit!
- Rechargeable Hand Warmer:
- I can't count how many times I've gifted these! These hand warmers are especially great for teachers to use on chilly days for car pickup lines & recess.
- Make sparkling water at home! This is a great soda alternative. My kids love "bubbly water."
- Folding Rocking Chair:
- Everyone from the soccer mom to the outdoor enthusiast to the festival go-er needs this folding rocker!
- Family Games:
- I love these hair tie alternatives! I've gifted them several times to friends. They make the cutest ponytails!
DIY gifts are budget friendly and everyone appreciates the personal touch!
- Melt and pour soap is so easy to make! This is a one that even your kids can make! All you need is a soap base, essential oils, soap mold, and add-ins of your choice like mica, dried flowers, oatmeal, clay....there are so many options!
- Wrap your soap in an exfoliating soap bag to make it extra special.
- Get 12 recipes for melt and pour soap here.
- Body & facial scrubs are an easy diy that you can make a lot at once and they are always a crowd-pleaser!
- You can get very creative with the recipe! All you need is a sugar or salt mixed with an oil like coconut oil or your favorite carrier oil. And then add in things like essential oils, honey, coffee, or oats.
- Get creative & have fun!
- Put your custom scrub in a pretty jar.
- Grab some waterproof labels so you can customize your gift with a pretty label that you print or hand write. These are cute "handmade with love" labels.
- Here are 7 recipes to try.
- Download your free copy of my eBook The Beauty Remix to get more DIY gift ideas!
Natural Beauty Gifts
Help your loved ones create a spa at home with these gifts!
- Reduce cellulite, improve circulation, and exfoliate -- what's not to love about a dry body brush?!?
- Learn more about dry body brushing here.
- Silk and satin pillowcases are great for your hair and skin! Say bye-bye to bedhead!
- Learn more about the benefits of a silk pillowcase here.
- I use essential oils for all the things! You'll see them in all my recipes from diy beauty to home remedies.
- Grab a kit to get the best deal! The kits are curated bundles and have a huge discount!
- Bonus: Use coupon code shareyl to get 10% off!
- Got a friend that does all the DIY things and uses all the essential oils? Give them the gift of natural hair care with my eBook The No Poo Method!
- Bonus: Use coupon code blackfriday to get half off until 11/30/23!
Pin this article to save it for later!
Also check out: