When you post recipes online, you get asked a lot "what brand?", "which one?", and "where do I buy it?" I gotcha! Here is a list of some of the things I bought this month, what I'm loving right now, and how I'm using it. All with a handy link to make your shopping super easy!
DIY & Beauty Supplies
- Castor Oil: I've been really loving oil cleansing & exfoliating scrubs lately. And castor oil is my favorite base. Great for skin and doesn't clog pores.
- For oil cleansing, I mix castor oil with jojoba oil and add 15 drops Purification Essential Oil in a 2 oz dropper bottle. I wash my face with a small amount of the oil mix. Get all the instructions here.
- For my exfoliating scrub, my go-to right now is equal parts (about 1/2 tablespoon each) castor oil, sugar, and ground coffee with a few drops of Thieves essential oil (smells like pumpkin spice!). I've been making a fresh batch a couple times a week before I shower and using it as a body scrub. My feet are so soft right now!
- I bought a new satin pillowcase. I'm a big of the animal print! I do have to guard it every night because my 8 year daughter is trying to steal it! My skin and hair love satin and silk pillowcases. Learn about why your hair & skin need a satin or silk pillowcase here.
- I ordered a new set of dermaplaning razors. I got these. Needing these razors is new to me and started after I turned 40. Completely changes how makeup looks on my face. Learn more here.
- It's been several years since I did a clarifying mask on my hair and it was showing! So I grabbed a jar of applesauce and clarified my hair yesterday. My hair is soooo soft today and has so much more volume. Learn about using applesauce to clarify your hair here.
- My favorite breakfast right now is overnight oats. Chia seeds are so good for healthy hair. My hair is noticeably different when I eat chia seeds regularly. One of these bags lasts a few months for me. (Don't worry! I have my favorite overnight oats recipes coming on the blog soon!)
- If you haven't heard, the 2nd edition of my eBook The No Poo Method is available now!
- This ruffle sleeve t shirt with an over-sized pocket is my most worn clothing item recently! Pretty much as soon as I wash it, I wear it again. It's comfy, cute, and goes with lots of different style bottoms (jeans, leggings, shorts, skirts). I have it in yellow (currently out of stock but there are several other cute colors).
- It's sweater weather and this is my favorite sweater right now. I have it in the khaki color. Bonus! As I'm writing this, it's on sale and has an available coupon!
- I've always folded my jeans, leggings, and pants but decided to switch it up & hang them. I got these hangers. I was skeptical that they could hold the big load of 10 pairs of pants per hanger. But they work!!
- My 8 year daughter started rock climbing and bought this chalk bag.
- Mabel's new favorite hobby is clay. She *had* to have the set with the sculpting tools. I got her this set and she's been crafting all day everyday!
- Mabel has started taking hot lunches to school. It took a few tries to find a thermos that is cute and doesn't leak. This one is the winner!
Keep Shopping with Me!
- I keep an updated list of Amazon finds & deals on my Amazon storefront including items not listed here.
- You can also find my other favorites on my shop page.
- Be sure to grab a coupon code on your first order of essential oils here!
Pin this article to save it for later!
Also check out