- 1 Tablespoon Good Quality Gelatin
- 1.5 Tablespoon Dairy (Milk, Yogurt, or Kefir — I prefer kefir)*
- Mix ingredients in a pot.
- Heat on low heat for a few minutes until the gelatin has dissolved.
- Remove from heat and let cool if needed. But not cool enough to gel the gelatin, just cool enough to not burn your skin.
- Apply a thin layer on your face anywhere you want to clean your pores. I usually do my forehead, chin, and nose. I use a plastic spoon to spread the mix. You can also use a clean makeup brush.
- Let sit for 10-15 minutes. I usually oil pull while I’m waiting.
- Peel the strips off.
- *If your kefir or yogurt is very thick, you can mix it with milk to get the desired consistency.