Once upon a time....
...I caught my 3 year old spraying my 1 year old in the face with my cleaner!!
Thank goodness it was the plant & essential oil based Thieves cleaner! If it had been just about any other cleaner, poison control would have been called, a serious eye wash would be necessary, and there definitely would have been tears. But nope. No tears. No emergency phone calls.
So the moral of the story is that if you want to wash your face, use Thieves cleaner 😉 😉 I'M KIDDING! I'M KIDDING! There are definitely more appropriate and effective ways to get a facial 😉
All I know is that this is the only cleaner I use now in my house on every surface. I love this stuff and am so thankful that it's plant based, effective, and kid friendly.
That little bottle of concentrate makes about 20 of those spray bottles. Most people go ahead & add a bottle of Thieves Household Cleaner to their order.
- The same kit I ordered when I got started with 12 oils, a diffuser, and samples of my fave products.
- Wholesale discounts on all your orders. #chaching
- We get to officially be friends! I get to chat with you and help you see how easy this oily stuff really is.
- You'll be on my "team." Don't worry, you don't have to do anything or sell anything (unless you want to!). It just means you have access to all of my resources.
- Peace of mind that you know that the products you are using are safe -- without side effects or harmful chemicals
- Gentle detox & liver support
- Flavor your water, icing on your cake, vinegarettes, chicken, and even your vodka!
- Peppermint brownies. Yessssss. (just add a couple drops to your batter.)
- Put pep in your step while you freshen your breath!
- Tummy tamer and digestive soother
- Put a drop on your tongue or topically on your stomach before you eat that thing you aren't supposed to eat. #yourewelcome
- This is your immune system's BFF
- Great for oral care. In fact, go ahead and grab the Thieves toothpaste and mouthwash.
Peace & Calming
- My magic go-to-sleep potion!
- Your magic eraser to "erase the day". Just rub a couple drops on your shoulders or put a few drops in a cup of epsom salt & put in your bath.
- Use after exercise (or...ummm...sitting around all day) for its soothing, stimulating aroma.
- Your meditation helper. Don't meditate? No prob, just diffuse and daydream
- The ultimate of ultimate for skincare oils. My face loves frankincense.
- Breathe deep...aahh! Spa in a bottle!
- Cool, minty eucalyptus aroma that can be applied to the chest and throat
- All things skin support
- Relaxing and calming (I'm repeating for the mamas -- relaxing and calming! You have permission to use secretly on your kids!)
- Fresh, clean, and summery -- diffuse often!
- Pssttt -- this didn't come in my kit. This was the very 1st oil I bought after I got my kit. It's a pretty special oil!
- Meet your new fave perfume!
- Keep this handy for when you go to the store with your toddlers, you're stuck in traffic, and when you are under a deadline at work.
- A very popular emotional support blend.
- Courage & confidence in a bottle!
- Super duper superfruit
- Your daily energy shot with antioxidants #likeaboss
- No yucky ingredients here!
- The power of Thieves in a handy, purifying gel
- This stuff is legit. It's the only cleaner I own.
- Cleaning the house with 1 bottle instead of a dozen is so much more manageable! And it's family safe!
- Not only is the kit the best deal ever, your account will get an automatic wholesale discount on every future order.
- If you want free stuff with your orders, check out Essential Rewards (totally optional and totally awesome)