- Process the nut milk, nut butter, cacao, and honey in the food processor.
- Heat the mix on low heat until it comes to a slow boil.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in the gelatin 1 tablespoon at a time to avoid clumping.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Pour into your silicone molds
- Put in the fridge until it gels (2+ hours).
- Remove from the molds.
- *Use any nut milk you like that doesn’t contain carrageenan.
- **I used this peanut butter, but you can use any nut butter you like.
- This is my favorite gummy recipe.