I am extremely excited to announce that my new ebook, The No Poo Method, is available now! Enter now for a chance to receive a free copy.
I haven’t used commercial shampoo in over 2 years. And my hair is stronger, healthier, and shinier than ever. But why all the fuss about shampoo?
For More Info
For more info, be sure to check out my ebook, The No Poo Method.
The Trouble With Shampoo
- The average number of chemicals in a bottle of shampoo is 15. These chemicals have been linked to cancer, allergies, fertility problems, autoimmune disorders, and hormonal disturbances.
- Shampoo is designed to remove the natural sebum oils from your hair. This dries out our hair resulting in the need for a commercial conditioner with more synthetic ingredients to artificially moisturize our hair and scalp. And since the sebum is removed, our scalp reacts by creating more sebum. This results in the need for us to wash our hair every one to two days. Instead of removing the sebum, the no poo method involves working with the sebum.
- Shampoo can be expensive, especially the natural brands.
So What Do I Use Instead?
I use a method called the “no poo” method, as in “no shampoo”. I use natural ingredients that cleanse my hair without any chemicals or toxins and that don’t strip my hair of all of it’s natural oils.
On the surface, you would think that the no poo method would be fairly straight forward. But there’s a lot more involved than you would think. Everyone’s hair reacts differently to different methods. And there are lots of different methods and ingredients to choose from. There is a trial and error period to figure out what works best for your hair.
That’s where The No Poo Method ebook comes in.
Of all of the things I write about, I get the most questions about no poo. When I started my no poo journey, I didn’t have many resources or guidelines. It took a lot of trouble shooting and trial & error to find a no poo method that works for me. I have talked to a lot of no poo-ers and discovered their most common issues and how they solved them. I get emails from around the world with questions and testimonials. I have complied all of this information into one book so that your no poo journey will be easier.
- 75+ pages of content
- 18 chapters
- Over 20 DIY recipes
- Full color
- Step-by-step guides
- Hyperlinked table of contents for easy navigation
- Trouble-shooting tips and answers to frequently asked questions
- In-depth info on lots of different no poo methods
- TWO bonus gifts! A Getting Started Guide to help you determine the best no poo methods for your hair type and a 20-minute Getting Started Video Guide!
In The No Poo Method Ebook I talk about:
- What is “No Poo” and why would anyone do it?
- Toxins in commercial hair products
- How to get started & the dreaded transition phase
- Finding your hair type, including porosity, density, texture, and curl pattern
- How to formulate pH balanced recipes
- Deep conditioning, essential oils, and nutrition
- A detailed shopping list
What People Are Saying
- “With all the information out in the vast internet about natural hair care, this book really dives into personal application.” – Robin Konie, Thank Your Body
- “I’m a licensed cosmetologist, certified colorist, salon owner, and a beauty & food blogger. I am very impressed with Ashlee’s “No Poo Method” guide book and I highly recommend it to my clients.” Stacey Crawford, Beauty and the Foodie
- “This book is going to be so helpful for me on my healthy lifestyle journey!” Tamara Mannelly, Oh Lardy
- “I am so happy to be chemical free and experiencing the best hair I’ve ever had, and I absolutely recommend The No Poo Method for anyone wanting to switch to natural hair care.” Danielle Baethge, It’s a Love/Love Thing
Get Your Copy Now!
How to Enter for Your Chance to Win:
- Subscribe to The Crunchy Moose newsletter.
- Confirm these steps in the rafflecopter below. Click “enter” or “I visited” to confirm each entry (on the bottom right of each entry option).
Best of luck!
A winner will be chosen via Rafflecopter.com. The giveaway ends at midnight ET, September 23, 2015. I will announce the lucky winner on September 24. Once contacted, the lucky winner will have 48 hours to respond to claim the prize. There is no purchase necessary to win. This giveaway is open to everyone except where prohibited by law.