My Favorite Networking Marketing Resources
The number 1, most important thing in this business is to become trained in network marketing and working with people. Yep, this is more important than knowing everything there is to know about all the oils.
We’ve all heard the hype. “All you have to do is sign up 3 people, who sign up 3 people, who sign up 3 people, then you have a million dollars.” Well…..in theory and on paper, it does work that way. But in practice, it’s not that instant. It is simple. But it takes time. And it takes training. If you are serious about this being residual, passive income, then treat this job just like you would any other job and get training. The added bonus is that these skills you learn are life skills. Skills that will transfer to every part of your life and anything you do in the future.
Here are some of my favorite resources:
Dani Johnson & Smarter Networker
When I ask Young Living leaders what their favorite training is, the most popular response I get is Dani Johnson. She has a lot of great resources and products. Here is where I recommend getting started:
- Operation Silver Bootcamp – This is an online training program created by 4 YL distributors, including our upline leader April Pointer. Sign up via the email registration as an individual participant. You will get 1 email a day for about 6 weeks with coaching materials.
- The Four Year Career – Richard Bliss Brooke
- 25 to Life – Adam Green (Adam is YL’s youngest Diamond ever)
- Go Pro – Eric Worre
- Rock Your Network Marketing Business – Sarah Robbins
- 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth – John C. Maxwell
- Think and Grow Rich – Napoleon Hill
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
- The New Era of Network Marketing – Dave Nelson
- The Miracle Morning – Hal Elrod
- You Are a Badass – Jen Sincero
These are all live training events that I have personally attended and loved.
Youtube, podcasts, and blogs: