I have been dry body brushing for about 2 months and I love it! I initially started because I was hoping it would help reduce some varicose veins that have appeared (note: don’t brush varicose veins). So far, that hasn’t happened. But I have not giving up on that yet! I am hoping I see some results with that in a few more months. But what I wasn’t expecting was the almost instant reduction in cellulite!
Archives for December 2013
I love hummus. Every ingredient in hummus is excellent for you. Here’s a very easy hummus recipe.
- Chick peas are high in fiber, magnesium, and iron (find them here).
- Grapeseed oil is a good heart-healthy fat and can help lower your cholesterol (find it here).
- Tahini (crushed sesame seeds) is full of good fat, high in protein, and calcium (find it here).
- Lemons are great immune boosters and full of vitamin C.
- Sea salt is full of healthy trace minerals (find a good quality here).
Do you have a winter cold? This immune boosting hot buttered drink is just what you need! Complete with grass-fed butter, turmeric, ginger, & cinnamon. I make this several times every winter. My cup usually has whiskey in it, but you can use rum or apple cider (or juice). The traditional, of course, is hot buttered rum.
I love ear candling! But…..does ear candling work. I used my parents as guinea pigs to see.